Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pamster Wheel fans and fam alike have been asking me to post pics of the niece and nephews. With two new websites on the way (details to follow), moving boxes still unpacked and a brand new job to which I am still orienting, it is hard to keep this blog as fresh and fun as I would like. But I cannot ignore your empassioned requests for a picture every now and again. So here is one taken in June (in case the date stamp isn't obvious to you).
You can see that Stian is growing so fast (tomorrow he is starting Kindergarten you know) that Allen can barely carry him around on his shoulders as he did was Stian was younger. Ahh...they grow up so fast...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tyra said...

Ummm...Stian looks like my type...is he available?

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home